What to expect on a Sunday Morning
Our Sunday meeting starts at 10:30am with worship
Our service normally lasts two hours.
- The chairs are arranged in a circle. We believe that this is a reflection of the environment of worship in heaven shown in Revelation 4.
- We have a team of elders and leaders who facilitate the meeting , though you may see other members of our family bringing a prophetic word, song, scripture, prayer or declaration.
- We believe in freedom of worship and you will see people expressing their love to God in different ways such as dancing, raising their hands, or waving flags. There may be loud shouts, quiet times, lying on the floor, tears or laughter.
- All our Sunday meetings are interpreted with BSL. Please see our Deaf Community page for more info
- We believe that the bringing of tithes and offerings are an essential part of our thanksgiving, praise and worship. People are therefore encouraged to bring their tithes and offerings into the middle as they feel led during our worship. For those who do not feel confident or comfortable to do this, there are two smaller baskets positioned at the back of the Main Hall. No one is under any obligation to give, please do not feel pressured.
- The Carey Room is available for nursing mothers and those that may require a quiet room to feed or rest a baby or toddler. There are toys available and the room has a TV screen to watch the meeting on.
- Your children are important and we have made special provision for them. Please see our Way 2 Go page for more info.
- The meeting will usually finish between 12:30pm – 1pm. Tea & Coffee will be served afterwards.
- If you would like to receive prayer or ministry for anything then please see the stewarding or Welcome Team to be directed.
- If you have any questions please speak to one of the stewards who will be more than happy to speak to you.
- Weekly bulletins are available from the back of the Main Hall. You can sign up to receive the bulletin by email.